Thursday, January 15, 2015

Are those your arms?








Sometimes, I'll check out my brother's website, since we're still collaborating on liquidation sales, new product lines and photo shoots, commercials and the like. But...then I get confused. Since these photos are beheaded, I forget if that's me modeling these shirts, or our friend G. Looks like me, and I wanna guess I'd know my own torso and arms, even neck. Yeah, looking at the blue one, I remember I was making a goofy face. At the time, I didn't have any tattoos. My To Do list on my left forearm would have given it away...no luck. Ok, I'll just assume they're all me. I remember this day, went down to shoot in a studio in Hollywood with all of our wares. It was sunny, great weather for socal as always. Man...we still have some of these shirts. Mostly red. Buy a red one guys. 

Seriously, if you'd like to check out the new site, find us at Shuttershades.co. We accept Paypal too. Speaking of which, keep a lookout for my donate and video request page, coming soon to Blogger, About.me and Fiverr.com. 

Those are probably my arms, but obviously the 2008 version. 

No comments:

Post a Comment